As always, AtReks never misses the opportunity to support Technology in (SPL) Education Community. Rumor has it that some developers are thinking of running 1 hour FREE APP promotions?! Following this generous idea, AtReks will also be bringing some incredible treats to this party! Don’t miss this one!
#AppyNewYear Event by Technology in (SPL) Education
Technology in (SPL) Education organizes yet another of their amazing App Parties where developers stop by to say ‘Hi’ to the users of their apps and present their latest iPhone and iPad applications for children. This time they are running a promotion to help parents and teachers fill up their shiny new devices with fantastic family friendly apps. The event called #AppyNewYear will be held on their Facebook Page on January 16th (Monday) 3 pm – 8 pm PST.
- Marking 7-Year Anniversary in iTunes — @Reks is marking 7 years since the first app launch in iTunes on November 3rd, 2017. The first two apps launched in iTunes were paid apps: Tick Tock Clock Learn How to Tell Time Build A Word Easy Spelling The first app Tick Tock Clock Learn How to Tell Time was released in iTunes [...]
- Six Years in iOS App Business — @Reks is celebrating six years since the launch of the first app. It has been a bumpy and exciting ride. This is neither a Microsoft story nor Apple story. This is not a story of a few young geeky engineers who had the skill and TIME to dedicate their lives into building something miraculously big. [...]
- AppStore Download Strategy — @Reks (also known as AtReks), a company that designs and creates iOS applications, is celebrating five years since the launch of its first iOSapp. In the last five years the company has released 42 educational apps in iTunes with over 1.9M downloads and $270K in sales. The market and iOS devices [...]
- Search Words iOS App Storms iTunes In... — Search Words and Practice Spelling for Kindergarten, Elementary School and Beyond by @Reks had a huge success in iTunes on the very first day of its release. The app was featured in 616 places in iTunes worldwide. This word search game was designed for people of all ages (3+). Word search puzzles will: *Improve your concentration [...]
- 7 Important Things To Know About Onli... — It’s the Age of Internet. It’s the best of times, it’s the worst of times, it’s the age of wisdom, it’s the age of foolishness… It is the time when information flows from one part of the world to another in milliseconds. Very often it is without control, or without intention that we put our [...]