Your student will greatly benefit from this app. It is a great source of information and a great source of fun practice activities. All this is suitably wrapped in time appropriate scenery with ancient Roman soldiers, artifacts, and symbols designed to send us back in time.
The five games include:
- Pontem Transitu – in English: Crossing the bridge
- Tiberim Transitu – in English: Crossing the river Tiber
- Memoria Ludum – in English: Memory game
- Aenigma Verbi – in English: Word Puzzle
- Nere Rota – in English: Spinning wheel
Lingua Latina Nouns contains some 450 most frequently used nouns of feminine, masculine or neuter gender belonging to declensions I through V including some indeclinable nouns. A student chooses whether he wishes to learn/practice the meaning of nouns (Vocabulary) or grammar (Gender or Declension). You can customize the content to meet your students’ needs.To learn how to implement the app’s features in your classroom follow this link: https://www.atreks.com/howto-use-lingua-latina-nouns-ios-app/