Here is how it works:
Upon downloading an app one custom spelling list is already created as an example what a custom spelling list might look like. This exemplary spelling list can be customized (words deleted, added), it can also be renamed.
To create a new custom spelling list
- Tap and hold Press&Hold Button in the upper right corner of the screen. The SETTINGS will appear
- Tap ‘Word List’ in the SETTINGS
- Scroll down till you reach CUSTOMIZABLE LISTS
- Tap ‘Add New’ and a list of 700 words will appear
- Tap a word to add/remove it to/from the list. A list MUST HAVE at least 10 words before it can be made active!
- In the search box on the top you may enter a word you wish to add/remove, or a letter/cluster of letters you wish the words you want to add/remove to have.
Example 1: enter letters ‘ck’, and you will get a list of all the words containing this cluster:
Example 2: enter letters ‘at’, and you will get a list of all the words containing this cluster:
Download Spelling Words Card Matching Game (FREE version with in-App purchase): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/spelling-words-card-matching/id557366102?l=en&mt=8
Download Memory Game Spelling Words from iTunes (Full version): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/memory-game-spelling-words/id433314779?mt=8