To create a new spelling list:
- Tap and hold Press&Hold Button in the upper right corner of the screen. The SETTINGS will appear
2. Tap ‘Tap to select or create active list’ under ‘Word Settings in the SETTINGS
3. Tap ‘+’ in the upper right section of the screen
5. To enter a new word tap the rectangle that says ‘Enter new word’, e.g. word
6. Press RECORD button. The recording starts in 3 seconds
7. Say the word loud and clear
8. Listen to the word playback by pressing PLAY button.
9. Save the recording by pressing DONE button.
10. Cancel the recording by pressing CANCEL button.
11. When done recording the word, tap DONE in the upper right corner
12. Repeat steps 4 – 11 to create additional words. For more information on how to add new spelling words to your spelling list, please, read:
Here is a set of instructions on how to best use @Reks spelling apps:
- How to create custom spelling lists? https://www.atreks.com/how-do-i-create-a-custom-spelling-list-in-build-a-word-easy-spelling-and-classroom-spelling-apps/
- How do I add new words / delete old words in my custom spelling list? https://www.atreks.com/how-do-i-add-new-words-delete-old-words-in-my-custom-spelling-list/
- How do I share custom made spelling lists with other iPads, iPhones, iPod Touches? https://www.atreks.com/how-do-i-share-custom-made-spelling-lists-with-other-ipads-iphones-ipod-touches-created-in-classroom-spelling-build-a-word-easy-spelling-apps/
- The Recording Time in Build A Word Easy Spelling App is Too Long. How do I deal with the noise? https://www.atreks.com/the-recording-time-in-build-a-word-easy-spelling-app-is-too-long-how-do-i-deal-with-the-noise/
- Recording Narration Using Spelling App on iOS7 – Troubleshooting https://www.atreks.com/recording-narration-using-spelling-app-on-ios7-troubleshooting/