To delete a spelling word:
- Go to Settings (Press&Hold)
- Go to spelling lists (‘Tap to select or create active list’ under ‘Word Settings’)
- Swipe from left to right or vice versa the far right corner of the spelling list title you wish to delete (in the screen shot below, ‘To Delete’ spelling list was chosen).
- DELETE in the red rectangle will appear in the far right
- Tap DELETE and the spelling-word list will disappear
- When done, tap DONE button in the upper right corner of the screen.
Here is a set of instructions on how to best use @Reks spelling apps:
- How to create custom spelling lists? http://www.atreks.com/how-do-i-create-a-custom-spelling-list-in-build-a-word-easy-spelling-and-classroom-spelling-apps/
- How do I add new words / delete old words in my custom spelling list? http://www.atreks.com/how-do-i-add-new-words-delete-old-words-in-my-custom-spelling-list/
- How do I share custom made spelling lists with other iPads, iPhones, iPod Touches? http://www.atreks.com/how-do-i-share-custom-made-spelling-lists-with-other-ipads-iphones-ipod-touches-created-in-classroom-spelling-build-a-word-easy-spelling-apps/
- The Recording Time in Build A Word Easy Spelling App is Too Long. How do I deal with the noise? http://www.atreks.com/the-recording-time-in-build-a-word-easy-spelling-app-is-too-long-how-do-i-deal-with-the-noise/
- Recording Narration Using Spelling App on iOS7 – Troubleshooting http://www.atreks.com/recording-narration-using-spelling-app-on-ios7-troubleshooting/